Amazine Food Fair tabling call!

Portland Zine Symposium

Oct 22, 2013, 2:00:55 AM10/22/13
to portlandzi...@googlegroups.com
Hello zine friends!

On Sat., Nov 2nd, the Portland Zine Symposium will be hosting the Amazine Food Fair – a food-themed autumnal zine event – from 4-8pm at the IPRC. And we’d love for you and your zines to be a part of it. So, we’ve made tabling really easy. First off, your table is free if you bring a potluck item! And second, you have options on how you’d like to do it:

1) If you only have a couple zines, you can put them on our communal table and we’ll sell them for you! No need to sit at your table, you can enjoy yourself at the event and then collect money for anything that sells at the end. Food-themed zines encouraged, but not required. 1-3 title max.

2. Have your own slice of table! Spread out a little and show off what you got.

To sign up, just send an email before Nov. 2nd and let us know which option you’d like to take: joshuaj...@gmail.com

Event link: www.facebook.com/events/480150322083949/

Hope you can join us,

Portland Zine Symposium