PZS THIS WEEKEND and there are still tabling spots!

Portland Zine Symposium

Aug 9, 2013, 6:31:54 PM8/9/13
to portlandzi...@googlegroups.com
Well, like last year, we sold out early for the Portland Zine Symposium. However, also like last year, we've had a dozen last minute cancellations. We've gone though our waiting list and still have room for folks to table this weekend.

If you're interested you may show up at 10AM tomorrow (when doors open to the public) and talk to BLUE about where you can setup. If you want to guarantee yourself space, go ahead and register online for our waiting list. We will prioritize those who sign up online, then go by first come, first serve. http://www.portlandzinesymposium.org/register/

If you already have a tabling space, please share this with your friends who make zines and encourage them to come have fun at PZS with all of us this weekend. We don't want to see any empty tables this weekend, we want to fill them with lucky zine-makers!

With respect,
The PZS Organizers