2016 Portland Zine Symposium dates and registration info!

Portland Zine Symposium

Feb 15, 2016, 8:05:20 PM2/15/16
to Portland Zine Symposium

Greetings Zinesters!

We are excited to announce the dates for the 16th annual Portland Zine Symposium!

The 2016 Portland will still be 2 days but held at two different locations:

Day One:  Saturday, July 9th at Ambridge Event Center - Tabling and Workshops

Day Two: Sunday, July 10th at the Independent Publishing Resource Center -Workshops and Skillshare

We will be opening registration on our website, Saturday, February 20, 2016 at 12:00pm/Noon/PST.

Registration will be linked on the website for Tabling and Workshops.

Please see our website for more information on pricing, table sizes, and workshop info.

We are looking forward to seeing you all!

Thank you,

PZS

www.PortlandZineSymposium.org

Ambridge Event Center: 1333 NE Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. Portland, OR, 97232

Independent Publishing Resource Center: 1001 SE Division St., Portland, OR 97202