Victim of such a device

Scot Stewart

Jan 16, 2015, 2:43:56 AM1/16/15
to portable-so...@googlegroups.com
Somehow, I came across this group and after reading I thought I'd respond. I really like the idea of this device. It could really come in handy, especially if used on other humans. For several years, someone has been using such a device towards myself. With FM modulation, it is possible to project voice within this ultrasonic blast. I've heard it first hand, yeah you don't really hear thru your hearing, it's more like originating from the walls around you, sorta like feeling it, but can make out what is being said. I've pissed off someone nearby and they are harassing me on almost a 24/7 basis.

SunnySkyTONY

Jan 16, 2015, 7:38:40 AM1/16/15
to portable-so...@googlegroups.com
The Scots have a heritage of personal revenge after injustice. I would extend the "Olive Branch" with a potent Orange & Wheat Bran cake.

Kindanyume

Jan 16, 2015, 10:01:34 AM1/16/15
to portable-so...@googlegroups.com
That olive branch won't work..  it would only get you mooned for starters.  I should know I'm of Scottish descent  LOL