Reinventing the wheel for no good reason?

Matt Battaglia

Mar 31, 2013, 1:52:39 AM3/31/13
to portable-so...@googlegroups.com
I just had a stupid idea.  Why not just buy a 12V car alarm siren?  You give it 12V DC and it makes a whole-lota noise.  Maybe too much noise?

Robert Huttinger

Mar 31, 2013, 8:08:43 AM3/31/13
to portable-so...@googlegroups.com
then you become at least as annoying as the dog.

Rob

Kindanyume

Mar 31, 2013, 11:09:13 AM3/31/13
to portable-so...@googlegroups.com
indeed and the idea here is to silence the dog.. not piss off everyone
even more than the dog's stupid owner.

Matt Battaglia

Apr 1, 2013, 1:22:07 AM4/1/13
to portable-so...@googlegroups.com