Re: [PSB] Digest for portable-sound-blaster@googlegroups.com - 2 updates in 1 topic

D. A. (Tony) Stewart

Apr 24, 2015, 7:07:43 PM4/24/15
to portable-so...@googlegroups.com
In Toronto and I am sure many other parts of the country, you merely call the City Govt for the number to complain to and they will address the issue with the owners, anonymously and remove the dog if necessary.

Sent: Friday, April 24, 2015 6:54 AM
Subject: [PSB] Digest for portable-so...@googlegroups.com - 2 updates in 1 topic

masse...@gmail.com: Apr 23 03:10PM -0700

Steve,

I love your Brilliance. I have not been getting much sleep for about last
9 months since Two dogs next door has been barking at all hours(dogs are
200 feet away). They just moved in next door and earplugs do not work and I
am taking to many sleeping pills. I tried to talk with them but they cant
quite them down. I ready to resort to a permanent fix!
Can I buy from you new or Used ? Rent?

Thank you
Butch

masse...@gmail.com: Apr 23 04:18PM -0700