Selenium Testing with Native Shadow DOM

Chad Killingsworth

Sep 7, 2016, 6:27:52 PM9/7/16
to Polymer
End-to-end testing and native Shadow DOM has been challenging to say the least. My team finally seems to have found a solution that works well and is maintainable.

Douglas Hubler

Sep 8, 2016, 8:13:41 AM9/8/16
to Polymer
On Wednesday, September 7, 2016 at 6:27:52 PM UTC-4, Chad Killingsworth wrote:
End-to-end testing and native Shadow DOM has been challenging to say the least. My team finally seems to have found a solution that works well and is maintainable.

I'm very interested, but your link is missing or stripped by google groups.

Wim Claeys

Sep 8, 2016, 8:19:06 AM9/8/16
to Polymer
I think this is the URL Chad tried to post.
Found it on https://www.reddit.com/r/PolymerJS

Chad Killingsworth

Sep 12, 2016, 3:37:34 PM9/12/16
to Polymer
Yes that's it. Not sure what happened ...