Goodbye from our Newsletter, sorry to see you leaving our community.

FilmFestivals.com

Sep 27, 2017, 12:54:27 PM9/27/17
to polym...@googlegroups.com

'filmfestivals.com ones to watch':

Exodus to Shangai from Michel Adam Films.
You are invited to watch and celebrate at EFM Feb 12
]

Goodbye from our Newsletter, sorry to see you go.

You have been unsubscribed from our newsletters.

This is the last email you will receive from us. We have added you to our
"blacklist", which means that our newsletter system will refuse to send
you any other email, without manual intervention by our administrator.

If there is an error in this information, you can re-subscribe:
please go to http://newsletter.fest21.com/?p=subscribe and follow the steps.

Thank you

Read this online I Ask for a screener I Take a meeting in Berlin I Book Exodus to Shangai for your Festival
Michel Adam Films and FashionTV invites you to European Film Market Berlin 11-18 Feb 2016
Exodus To Shanghai - A Good Nazi Is A Dead Nazi | 7PM screening Feb 12 - Deutsche Film- Und Fernsehakademie, Potsdamer Strasse 2, 10785 Berlin - Visit our office at 260 Marriott Hotel - complimentary cocktails every day 4-8PM
watch trailer now - watch promo

Sign up to receive free & exclusive updates - subscribe
For meetings and more info: victoria@ftv.com

© & ® fashiontv 2016 | corporate | unsubscribe

Fashiontv's Facebook profile  Fashiontv's Twitter profile  Fashiontv's Google+ profile  Fashiontv's YouTube channel

[Filmfestivals.com Partner Film]
[Follow our EFM - Berlinale Dailies]