My computer and cell

Jose Santellan

Apr 11, 2018, 2:40:51 PM4/11/18
to polym...@googlegroups.com
You guys have illegally installed a program on my computer which I would like removed I have made a police with local and hired a attorney for this matter i am also taking the person who hired you guys to do this back to court cause the information giving to you by the said party is not legal either also you have obtained several other files that has no mother to your situation that I would like back as well thank you for handling this matter and hopefully we don't have to take further action and can end this

Karl Tiedt

Apr 11, 2018, 3:02:46 PM4/11/18
to Jose Santellan, Polymer
You do realize you sent this to a public open source project's mailing list right?

There is no software that this project can install w/o your own direct actions.

-Karl Tiedt

On Wed, Apr 11, 2018 at 1:40 PM, Jose Santellan <jsant...@gmail.com> wrote:
You guys have illegally installed a program on my computer which I would like removed I have made a police with local and hired a attorney for this matter i am also taking the person who hired you guys to do this back to court cause the information giving to you by the said party is not legal either also you have obtained several other files that has no mother to your situation that I would like back as well thank you for handling this matter and hopefully we don't have to take further action and can end this

Follow Polymer on Google+: plus.google.com/107187849809354688692
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Polymer" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/polymer-dev/CALAYmPmfAy091FsfVLTn7DNOR-PRSm-F_qrCCPumkkLUQM5ZZw%40mail.gmail.com.

John Teague

Apr 12, 2018, 8:21:35 AM4/12/18
to Polymer
Honestly, this group isn't moderated, and is mainly a SPAM forum. I wish someone would clear out all the junk messages. It isn't very useful, and looks especially bad for new users. Thanks.