Iron fit behavior seems to generate an extra HTTP request

瀏覽次數:13 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Alexandre Vivien

未讀,
2017年8月19日 凌晨4:52:292017/8/19
收件者:Polymer
Hello,

I have a strange behavior on my Polymer 2.0 app.
It seems that the component iron-fit-behavior generates an extra GET HTTP request on the root URL of the app.
On the HAR file I put in attachment you can see the initial GET HTTP request generate by Chrome at "2017-08-19T08:17:44.589Z" on "https://gbl-im-ve-waternamicshub-dev.appspot.com/", and after the loading of all the Polymer components you can see an another GET request on the same URL, at "2017-08-19T08:17:46.723Z".
The Chrome inspector indicates that this request has been initiated by iron-fit-behavior:

And more especially the line 253:

Do you know if it's an expected behavior? And how to avoid it because it impacts the page performance.
Thanks.

Regards,
Alexandre Vivien
gbl-im-ve-waternamicshub-dev.appspot.com.har
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息