Should I use Polymer for a large project?

已查看 72 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Colin Cannon

未读,
2016年2月5日 13:16:592016/2/5
收件人 Polymer
I was glad to hear that Polymer use is expanding rapidly and soon the major browsers will be on board.  I have a big project coming up for a client and I get to choose what tech to use.  They will be selling subscriptions to the world to access the site I build.  I really want to use Polymer, but I have a fear of lashback from the client if they get reports that customers can't use the site.

Can anyone give me any advice, or put my mind at ease?

Eric Bidelman

未读,
2016年2月5日 14:35:552016/2/5
收件人 Colin Cannon、Polymer
This really depends on what browsers the client is asking you to support. The polyfills cover the modern evergreen browsers, but if you need to go back further in time, there might be issues. I'd look at the analytics and determine what the requirements are.

On Fri, Feb 5, 2016 at 9:17 AM Colin Cannon <colin...@gmail.com> wrote:
I was glad to hear that Polymer use is expanding rapidly and soon the major browsers will be on board.  I have a big project coming up for a client and I get to choose what tech to use.  They will be selling subscriptions to the world to access the site I build.  I really want to use Polymer, but I have a fear of lashback from the client if they get reports that customers can't use the site.

Can anyone give me any advice, or put my mind at ease?

Follow Polymer on Google+: plus.google.com/107187849809354688692
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Polymer" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/polymer-dev/b551d952-8a33-4ddd-bfd7-8b28f11434c8%40googlegroups.com.
回复全部
回复作者
转发