How is the correct way to deploy Polymer to a web server?

Adjie Purbojati

Jan 16, 2017, 2:07:06 AM1/16/17
to Polymer
I tried install my Polymer project to VPS just copy all data in the public_html. You can see result this http://alpha.satwa.id/
But I think not that easy. I tried refresh, the loading is really slow.
Please help. Thank you

Karl Tiedt

Jan 16, 2017, 2:24:33 AM1/16/17
to Adjie Purbojati, Polymer
If you are using the Polymer CLI tool, you would do a `build` and copy the contents of one of the two folders under the build folder (depending on your server setup)...

-Karl Tiedt

Follow Polymer on Google+: plus.google.com/107187849809354688692
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Polymer" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/polymer-dev/cdf40dc1-e20c-4384-8e2d-149267c170fc%40googlegroups.com.

Adjie Purbojati

Jan 16, 2017, 2:27:22 AM1/16/17
to Polymer
2 folder? Do you mean bundled and unbundled folder?

Karl Tiedt

Jan 16, 2017, 2:30:09 AM1/16/17
to Adjie Purbojati, Polymer
Yup, you can find the details of those two folders here https://www.polymer-project.org/1.0/docs/tools/polymer-cli

search for "Bundled and unbundled builds"

-Karl Tiedt

On Sun, Jan 15, 2017 at 11:27 PM, Adjie Purbojati <official....@gmail.com> wrote:
2 folder? Do you mean bundled and unbundled folder?
Follow Polymer on Google+: plus.google.com/107187849809354688692
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Polymer" group.

Adjie Purbojati

Jan 16, 2017, 2:33:40 AM1/16/17
to Polymer
And than copy all file in that folder to public-html?
I have tried before but I got white blank screen. Do you have tutorials?