Shadow DOM V1

瀏覽次數:71 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Chad Killingsworth

未讀,
2016年8月9日 晚上8:45:462016/8/9
收件者:Polymer
With Safari Technical Preview and Chrome Beta now both having Shadow DOM v1 support, can we get an update on the timing for Polymer to support ShadowDom v1?

Chad Killingsworth

Eric Bidelman

未讀,
2016年8月9日 晚上9:38:492016/8/9
收件者:Chad Killingsworth、Polymer、tjsa...@google.com
+Taylor Savage we need a blog post on this!

On Tue, Aug 9, 2016 at 5:45 PM Chad Killingsworth <chad.kill...@banno.com> wrote:
With Safari Technical Preview and Chrome Beta now both having Shadow DOM v1 support, can we get an update on the timing for Polymer to support ShadowDom v1?

Chad Killingsworth

Follow Polymer on Google+: plus.google.com/107187849809354688692
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Polymer" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/polymer-dev/903746b7-c7f9-490b-a934-4f0718bfae11%40googlegroups.com.

Taylor Savage

未讀,
2016年8月9日 晚上9:40:172016/8/9
收件者:Eric Bidelman、Chad Killingsworth、Polymer
Blog post coming very soon!

Barrett Harber

未讀,
2016年8月10日 上午8:45:562016/8/10
收件者:Polymer、ebi...@gmail.com、chad.kill...@banno.com
I was just wondering about this after I saw the tweet https://twitter.com/ChromiumDev/status/763104148208295936

Looking forward to reading the post

On Tuesday, August 9, 2016 at 9:40:17 PM UTC-4, Taylor Savage wrote:
Blog post coming very soon!

On Tue, Aug 9, 2016 at 6:38 PM Eric Bidelman <ebi...@gmail.com> wrote:
+Taylor Savage we need a blog post on this!

On Tue, Aug 9, 2016 at 5:45 PM Chad Killingsworth <chad.kill...@banno.com> wrote:
With Safari Technical Preview and Chrome Beta now both having Shadow DOM v1 support, can we get an update on the timing for Polymer to support ShadowDom v1?

Chad Killingsworth

Follow Polymer on Google+: plus.google.com/107187849809354688692
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Polymer" group.

Chad Killingsworth

未讀,
2016年9月1日 清晨5:28:292016/9/1
收件者:Polymer