Polymer build Error: Cannot find module 'gulp'

瀏覽次數:89 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Marco Stolle

未讀,
2016年5月24日 清晨7:08:412016/5/24
收件者:Polymer
Hello

i'm trying the new polymer-cli, everything works but when i try to build i get the error

Error: Cannot find module 'gulp'

gulp is installed global and local

gulp --version = 3.9.1

searched Google and this forum but no results

Any ideas?

thanks

Marco

Justin Fagnani

未讀,
2016年5月24日 中午12:17:442016/5/24
收件者:Marco Stolle、Polymer
By any chance do you have a gulpfile?

Follow Polymer on Google+: plus.google.com/107187849809354688692
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Polymer" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/polymer-dev/a0eb12f0-5480-43a7-95fa-643c2dd2711f%40googlegroups.com.

Marco Stolle

未讀,
2016年5月25日 凌晨2:28:242016/5/25
收件者:Polymer、marco....@gmail.com
Hello,

i also posted this as an issue on github where i got the answer

there was a gulpfile in a directory two levels above my project folder, removing that file solved my issue

/www/polymer/test1 <==project directory
/www/gulpfile.js  <== problem cause

this seems to be a tree scoping issue?

Hope this post helps someone who get's the same weird error

gr

Marco

Op dinsdag 24 mei 2016 18:17:44 UTC+2 schreef Justin Fagnani:
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息