An element similar to paper-tooltip, but will stay when mouse is on it.

Visto 28 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

jac...@google.com

no leída,
18 dic 2016, 1:46:4418/12/16
a Polymer
Hello Polymer team,

I wonder if polymer provides an element that is similar to paper-tooltip, but will stay there when the user rests his/her mouse on it?

To be more specific, I need to re-build this UI by using polymer.
When a user hovers on the UI, a tooltip should show up, and the user can rest his/her mouse on the tooltip, and maybe click on something inside the tooltip.

It seems paper-tooltip doesn't support this behavior.
I wonder if there is any existing element that I can use?
If not, I wonder what would be the best way to achieve it?
Thank you very much for your help!

Thanks,
Jack
Responder a todos