Translate to spanish

Pedro Nicolás Cuadra Guamán

Jan 30, 2016, 10:49:35 PM1/30/16
to polym...@googlegroups.com
Greetings, Polymer Team:

I want to ask you how I can give you a little grain of sand for the translate to spanish of Polymer's page.

Yours, Pedro Cuadra

Rob Dodson

Jan 31, 2016, 4:16:07 PM1/31/16
to Pedro Nicolás Cuadra Guamán, polymer-dev
Hm good question. I don't know if we currently have a plan for translating the documentation to other languages and (most importantly) keeping it up to date :(

Follow Polymer on Google+: plus.google.com/107187849809354688692
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Polymer" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/polymer-dev/CABUE4ghXy2QQxAO3usPT9VYKexeVwQj1OfoTvHdrGrQ7BgxivA%40mail.gmail.com.

Arthur Evans

Feb 3, 2016, 5:12:26 PM2/3/16
to Rob Dodson, Pedro Nicolás Cuadra Guamán, polymer-dev
The short answer is that the current site isn't designed to be localized in different languages. This is something we need to (and plan to) implement as part of a larger site redesign. Then we have to actually translate the content. So this is on our roadmap, but it isn't going to happen in the immediate future.

Thanks,
Arthur