"content" tag in PolymerJs 1.0 not rendering table rows properly in IE11. Plz suggest

sanja...@gmail.com

Apr 14, 2017, 10:34:49 AM4/14/17
to Polymer
Hi All,

Please find the attachment for the issue. Added snapshot for better understanding.
IE_11_Not_Rendering_tables.png

sanja...@gmail.com

Apr 14, 2017, 10:45:37 AM4/14/17
to Polymer, sanja...@gmail.com
<template is="dom-repeat" items="[[distChildren]]">
<px-column title>
<content select=".item[[item]]" style="text-align: left"></content>
</px-column>
</template>

using above code in Polymer 1.0, I am filling content in table. chrome renders data properly. But IE gets all column values to first column itself and its getting messed up. attached image for better comparison and understanding.
IE_11_Not_Rendering_tables.png

Daniel Llewellyn

Apr 24, 2017, 6:25:53 PM4/24/17
to sanja...@gmail.com, Polymer

On 14 April 2017 at 15:45, <sanja...@gmail.com> wrote:
<template is="dom-repeat" items="[[distChildren]]">
<px-column title>
<content select=".item[[item]]" style="text-align: left"></content>
</px-column>
</template>

I can't find any px-column elements listed on webcomponents.org. What is this element designed to do, and where did you get it from? Did you write it yourself? If you wrote it yourself then you'll need to share it's definition. Ideally you should create a minimal example on a site like jsbin or codepen and share the link with this mailing-list so that someone can see what is happening and they can then fork the bin/pen to try different fixes.

If you meant to be referring to px-data-table-column then I do not believe it works in the way you have specified, which might account for the behaviour you witness. The predix documentation at https://www.predix-ui.com/#/components/px-data-table/ might help you figure it out in that case.

--
Daniel Llewellyn
Bowl Hat