iphone ios html window rubberband scrolling issue

da...@artscience.ca

Jun 24, 2015, 5:32:00 PM6/24/15
to polym...@googlegroups.com
Hi All

I am having a problem I can't resolve.  I have tried several approaches but nothing seems to help.

I cant share my site, but I took a screenshot of the rubberband bouncing effect when you swipe down the screen on iphone ios

Click here to watch:

We are using new Polymer app framework.

I tried the following code, but it disables swiping up / scrolling in document content area completely

    document.addEventListener(

        for (var i = 0; i < el.length; i++) {
                el[i].addEventListener(
                    'touchmove',
                    function(e) {
                        e.preventDefault();
                    },
                    false
                );
            }

I tried a CSS solution too (cant find ) but that didnt help probably because its a polymer app.

Any help would be most grateful

Thanks,
david