how to prevent resole phenolic/urea (60/40) "from the suspension .??

panu...@gmail.com

Oct 11, 2017, 11:45:48 AM10/11/17
to Polymer
I have study the synthesis the resole liquid phenolics resin with the addition of urea (ratio 60:40) but after i kept it in the shelf ,It will suspense after several days.

I need to know the mechanism of it or how to fix it (It's not going to happen when no add urea)

Karl Tiedt

Oct 11, 2017, 12:08:55 PM10/11/17
to panu...@gmail.com, Polymer
This is a Javascript Libraries Google Group, not a chemistry group. See https://www.polymer-project.org/about for who we are.

-Karl Tiedt

On Wed, Oct 11, 2017 at 10:45 AM, <panu...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have study the synthesis the resole liquid phenolics resin with the addition of urea (ratio 60:40) but after i kept it in the shelf ,It will suspense after several days.

I need to know the mechanism of it or how to fix it (It's not going to happen when no add urea)

Follow Polymer on Google+: plus.google.com/107187849809354688692
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Polymer" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/polymer-dev/6d81fd1a-64b1-4a13-96df-c101faab0040%40googlegroups.com.

john...@gmail.com

Oct 12, 2017, 11:58:10 AM10/12/17
to Polymer
Although, good chemistry is important in any open source project. 😁