Behavior Polymer.PaperInkyFocusBehavior not found when mixing properties into...

Thad Humphries

Feb 27, 2016, 10:55:39 AM2/27/16
to Polymer
I am writing my first serious component and have found something odd. My component includes the behavior Polymer.PaperInkyFocusBehavior. When I load the component served by polyserve, I see in an alert message in my browser console, "Behavior Polymer.PaperInkyFocusBehavior not found when mixing properties into my-component!" from line docs.js:155. In the Docs page, the members of the "Behaviors" block do not format correctly. I am getting this error with Polymer 1.2.x and 1.3.0.

You can recreate this error yourselves by cloning the Polymer paper-icon-button, running `bower install` and `polyserve`, and opening http://localhost:8081/components/paper-icon-button/ in Chrome. You'll see the message "Behavior Polymer.PaperInkyFocusBehavior not found when mixing properties into paper-icon-button!" in the Chrome console, and the bad formatting of Docs:Behaviors.

My component and paper-icon-button work as expected, but the message and formatting are annoying.

Daniel Freedman

Feb 29, 2016, 4:52:59 PM2/29/16
to Thad Humphries, Polymer, AJ Ortega
This seems like it may be a bug in `iron-component-page`, the doc viewer element.

+AJ, is hydrolysis smart enough to load behaviors that aren't named in the top level import?

Follow Polymer on Google+: plus.google.com/107187849809354688692
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Polymer" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/polymer-dev/d262724f-79c1-4591-8a3a-b1ace24fbeb8%40googlegroups.com.

vei...@gmail.com

Jul 15, 2016, 6:20:43 AM7/15/16
to Polymer
Just add the annotation to your description

/**
* Inky description
* @polymerBehavior Polymer.PaperInkyFocusBehavior
*/