URGENT: Attendance Polymer Summit

Marcin Kubicki

Sep 14, 2016, 9:16:43 AM9/14/16
to polym...@googlegroups.com
 Hey Polymer guys,

We are two Polymer developers in "C&C Technology Sp. z o.o." which is the Development Center for all TKH Group. We prepared multiple web component to be used by very important clients during more than 1 year. We successfully contribute to Polymer comunity with our daily work.

We are strongly interested for the Polymer Summit in London in the next month. Unfortunately we were informed after subscription that there is not more free space for this event due to the high demand.

As Polymer lovers we would like to request to be included directly in the participant list instead of the waiting list in order to assure that we will be able attend the event and therefore to arrange flights and accomodation. Otherwise we will refuse the idea of being admitted in the last minute and we all will lose this important opportunity for the Polymer Comunity.

We look forward to receive your confirmation. We hope that we all can enrich Polymer and mutually with our attendance to this important event.

Best Regards

Marcin Kubicki
Manuel del Pozo

Daniel Llewellyn

Sep 14, 2016, 9:56:13 AM9/14/16
to polym...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, 14 Sep 2016 at 14:16 Marcin Kubicki <marcin.k...@gmail.com> wrote:
As Polymer lovers we would like to request to be included directly in the participant list instead of the waiting list in order to assure that we will be able attend the event and therefore to arrange flights and accomodation. Otherwise we will refuse the idea of being admitted in the last minute and we all will lose this important opportunity for the Polymer Comunity.

This might sound brash, possibly insulting or unprofessional, but why do you deserve special consideration over those already on the waiting list? If you are speaking then I would surmise you would have had special arrangements guaranteeing your attendance. So again I ask, what reason do you have for being more important than the rest of us?