Paper-scroll-header-panel with toolbars that remain once they reach the top

aaron...@gmail.com

Jul 29, 2015, 3:20:44 PM7/29/15
to Polymer
I posted this question on stackoverflow yesterday and haven't gotten a response yet so I thought I would post a link to it here as well.

Basically, I am trying to use Polymer's paper-scroll-header-panel as the base for my app and need to have a second submenu (paper-toolbar) that starts a ways down the page "stick" underneath the main header and first toolbar once it gets there.

Additionally, figuring out how can I access the paper-scroll-header-panel scroll functionality via javascript. I want to mimic this effect but using $('#id').scroll(function(e){//stuff})); doesn't seem to work and it appears to be because that is targeting the main window scroll and this polymer element creates its own scroll area within the window. Looking at the element's code on github I can see it has a scroller() function and an sTop variable that is equal to this.scroller.scrollTop which I think I will need but I am not really sure how to access these in Polymer.