Code review? Annotated Example

henders...@gmail.com

Feb 25, 2015, 9:16:08 AM2/25/15
to polym...@googlegroups.com
Hi everybody! I just participated in a hackathon and I made this small polymer app. I took the time to thoroughly comment and annotate all of it and would love yuor feedback.

I would be happy to look at others' code in return.

henders...@gmail.com

Feb 25, 2015, 2:03:15 PM2/25/15
to polym...@googlegroups.com, henders...@gmail.com
Here's an updated, and better formatted version:

Rob Dodson

Feb 28, 2015, 2:57:08 PM2/28/15
to henders...@gmail.com, polymer-dev
Seems like a cool idea. I'm not from Boston so what restaurant should I type in? I went to Yelp and found one called The Salty Pig but nothing came up when I searched for it. Maybe some user error on my part :D

Follow Polymer on Google+: plus.google.com/107187849809354688692
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Polymer" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/polymer-dev/edc86042-8722-40e2-b5e0-9ede66cebc11%40googlegroups.com.

Michael Giuffrida

Feb 28, 2015, 3:18:01 PM2/28/15
to Rob Dodson, henders...@gmail.com, polymer-dev
Try searching "starbucks". Works every time.

Rob Dodson

Feb 28, 2015, 3:20:15 PM2/28/15
to Michael Giuffrida, henders...@gmail.com, polymer-dev
oh man... scroll down to the ones that got F's... O_O

Mark Henderson

Feb 28, 2015, 4:49:12 PM2/28/15
to Rob Dodson, Michael Giuffrida, polymer-dev
Ahhh I see the problem. It's listed here under "salty pig" not "the salty pig."

BIG DATA, amirite???