how to get code coverage from Web component tester or Karma config using istanbul

manoch...@gmail.com

Sep 6, 2017, 1:10:33 AM9/6/17
to Polymer
hi,

I am using WCT as testing framework in polymer project and using istanbul plug-in for getting the code-coverage. Although I am able to run UT and see the results but not able to get code coverage report. Please help on how it works..

Thanks & Regards,
Pooja

Varunkumar Nagarajan

Sep 6, 2017, 1:21:16 AM9/6/17
to manoch...@gmail.com, Polymer
Have you tried this plugin -- https://github.com/thedeeno/web-component-tester-istanbul (I came across this couple of weeks back and haven't used it myself)

Thanks,
Varun

Follow Polymer on Google+: plus.google.com/107187849809354688692
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Polymer" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/polymer-dev/29c887f3-f76c-4e34-aef3-e9994c181fa1%40googlegroups.com.

pooja manocha

Sep 6, 2017, 2:51:41 AM9/6/17
to Polymer, manoch...@gmail.com
hi Varun,
Thanks for the reply, but i have already tried this but didn't got any results. everytime the test run gets failed and no coverage report gets generated.

Even in one of the post i read that istanbul is not compatible with WCT 6 version.

Thanks & Regards,
Pooja