Linking external elements

rage

Jan 26, 2016, 2:56:44 PM1/26/16
to Polymer
Hello there,

i'm learning polymer and actually I'm using:

<link href="elements/routing.html" rel="import">
<base href="http://polygit.org/polymer+:master/components/">

as I use a baseurl it doesn't let me use custom links or imports, can I do something ?

Rob Dodson

Jan 31, 2016, 4:21:12 PM1/31/16
to rage, Polymer
Hm it looks like you're maybe using Polymer Starter Kit with polygit? I would recommend against doing that as Polymer Starter Kit uses a lot of relative paths. We should fix this in the next major release of Polymer Starter Kit. If you're using Polymer Starter Kit it should already have all of the iron and paper elements installed so I'm wondering why you need to use polygit?

Follow Polymer on Google+: plus.google.com/107187849809354688692
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Polymer" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/polymer-dev/69e39243-0796-407a-99c5-f0f086a65e68%40googlegroups.com.