native google chrome pdf plugin

Neil Duffy

Nov 20, 2017, 6:37:12 PM11/20/17
to polym...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I've been writing some code, where I load a base64 encoded pdf, which is in turn rendered by the above plugin, which i believe is based on polymer 1.0 and use's the mozilla pdf.js.

I'm seeing a strange document title (referenced as docTitle in the polymer script code) and I'm wondering how it derives this when the source is a base64 string?

The actual title I'm seeing is Fakturamall, so no idea where that's coming from.

I'd like to set this value external, when I create the <object></object>, but unsure what the syntax, or parameter value might be.

Would be most grateful for some help.

Thanks

Neil