core-ajax problems

Ely Ondo Ekogha

Jul 29, 2015, 5:47:46 AM7/29/15
to polym...@googlegroups.com
Good Morning

 I'm Ely, I am a beginner web developer on Polymer. I'm developing an application using the designer tool for polymer and I'm facing a problem with "core-ajax" element. when I check the console log on preview element I get this two error: "Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (OK)  https://polymer-designer.appspot.com/components/github/lib/base64.js " and "Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT" I don't really know how to fix this problem, Im new on GitHub and also have a GitHub account where you can find my gist for this application "https://gist.github.com/Elyblor/2992220cbd18b5668fd3" , any help will be welcomed, thanks a lot!

Regards
Ely