browser memory up to 1Go with polymer

dif...@gmail.com

Jul 17, 2016, 6:37:24 AM7/17/16
to Polymer
Hello, I use polymer to build a site. I have several pages and I create multiple items. The site is completely done with ajax. When I browse the site, the polymer elements are loaded in memory. How to remove items imported when leaving a page? Is it you a best practice for managing the import of element or avoid overloading memory?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Eric Bidelman

Jul 17, 2016, 2:19:51 PM7/17/16
to dif...@gmail.com, Polymer

Once elements are registered in the browser there's no way to "unload" it. However, I'd be highly suspect if that is the problem. Typically it's loading more than you need or some other bad actor unrelated to polymer. 1GB sounds like a memory leak in whatever you're using.

Can you post a link to the app so we can take a look?

On Sun, Jul 17, 2016, 3:37 AM <dif...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello, I use polymer to build a site. I have several pages and I create multiple items. The site is completely done with ajax. When I browse the site, the polymer elements are loaded in memory. How to remove items imported when leaving a page? Is it you a best practice for managing the import of element or avoid overloading memory?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Follow Polymer on Google+: plus.google.com/107187849809354688692
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Polymer" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/polymer-dev/06b9e608-91cc-45eb-8515-3eb190ff763e%40googlegroups.com.