Error while generating polymer structure

Joey Taleño

Mar 3, 2015, 8:55:46 AM3/3/15
to polym...@googlegroups.com

Hi Guys,

I'm new to polymer and I am trying to generate the polymer structure by npm install -g generator-polymer.

But I'm getting an error below.

Thanks in advance for assistance!

Regards,

Joey+

Joey Taleño

Mar 3, 2015, 12:55:16 PM3/3/15
to polym...@googlegroups.com
Fixed this. Downloaded the latest version of nodejs and run through all the process and it worked.

cape...@gmail.com

Mar 13, 2015, 3:16:54 AM3/13/15
to polym...@googlegroups.com
Have you tried using yeoman for this?
Overall works pretty well

Max

Mar 13, 2015, 6:29:45 AM3/13/15
to cape...@gmail.com, polym...@googlegroups.com
Isn't that the same as the one he describes in his first message? It seems to be the same install command as in the video...

Follow Polymer on Google+: plus.google.com/107187849809354688692
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Polymer" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/polymer-dev/c4a10d25-f99a-40f6-8bad-1dad0f0dc7b9%40googlegroups.com.

Joey Taleño

Mar 13, 2015, 7:32:36 AM3/13/15
to polym...@googlegroups.com, cape...@gmail.com
Yes cape! I am using yeoman to generate the polymer structure.

Joey Taleño

Mar 13, 2015, 7:34:01 AM3/13/15
to polym...@googlegroups.com, cape...@gmail.com
Yes David! That's actually my first reference in learning Polymer! Great stuff!