E-LUCK BLACK MASTERBATCH

la...@e-luckcn.com

Jul 25, 2017, 5:24:27 AM7/25/17
to polymer-dev
Dear sir/madam,

Hopefully,  this e-mail does not cause you any inconvenience.

This is Laura from E-LUCK Black Masterbatc manufactory

E-Luck is one professional black masterbatch producer, especially black masterbatch.  We are focusing on black masterbatch research, production and selling. It is well used for PE,PP, ABS, PC productions, and engineering compound so on,Can be used for blown film,injection,extrusion and blow molding.  Our monthly production capacity is over 3500tons. The products are well sold to China market and oversea.

Hope we can establish business relationship with you in 2017.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards

Laura

Oversea Business Dept.

E-LUCK PLASTIC MASTERBATCH MFY.

 ADD:Huangxi Ind.Zone,Shiwan Town,Boluo,Huizhou,Guangdong,China.

 Phone: 86 769 2222 8263
 E-mail:la...@e-luckcn.com
 Mob/Whatapp:86 17680548252
 Skype:17680548252