Polymer Project Elements > Google Chart

Nathan P Schmid

Jul 24, 2016, 9:45:21 AM7/24/16
to polym...@googlegroups.com

Hello!

I was not sure where to actually send/post this, so hopefully this is okay. I just wanted to give an FYI that the 'demo' in the elements catalog for google-chart has a few errors toward the bottom half of the demo page, namely at the table chart, timeline chart, three gauges, treemap, datatable, and. filtered dataview. Some of them display "Error: google.charts.load() cannot be called more than once with version 45 or earlier." while others are just blank in lieu of the actual chart element.

On the off chance it's not just my browser I wanted to let you folks know.

Best,

Nathan

Nathan Schmid | Seton Hall University, Biology '18

President, Colleges Against Cancer

Despite hazards, move forward.

Eric Bidelman

Jul 24, 2016, 5:51:10 PM7/24/16
to Nathan P Schmid, polym...@googlegroups.com
Believe this has been fixed in the 1.1.0 release (https://github.com/GoogleWebComponents/google-chart/releases/tag/v1.1.0). The catalog is using an older release 1.0.6.

Follow Polymer on Google+: plus.google.com/107187849809354688692
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Polymer" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/polymer-dev/BY2PR01MB1702C1146ABFE24FA2DAD0B7A30C0%40BY2PR01MB1702.prod.exchangelabs.com.