Unity-esque Asset Store

Matthew Van Rensburg

May 25, 2017, 11:27:01 AM5/25/17
to polym...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

I was wondering whether you had any references to libraries that have a web component asset store, with polymer.

Something where devs can upload their web components to be shared (Review system, pricing, preview, ect)

We’re currently researching different libraries for building web apps, and in the future a component/asset store would be required.

I was hoping you knew of some previous polymer user’s who have tried something similar.

Kind regards,

Matthew

Furthermore, the information contained in this message, and any attachments thereto, is for information purposes only and may contain the personal views and opinions of the author, which are not necessarily the views and opinions of the company.

abhishek gupta

May 25, 2017, 11:32:38 AM5/25/17
to Polymer, Matthew.v...@derivco.co.za