Re: [polymer-dev] Enable HTTPS using keystore.jks file - Polymer

Daniel Llewellyn

Nov 27, 2016, 2:28:15 PM11/27/16
to Abhilash Sathe, Polymer
On Fri, 25 Nov 2016 at 07:59 Abhilash Sathe <abhila...@gmail.com> wrote:
Currently, my Polymer project is hosted on Amazon Linux server. I use polymer serve to start my server and get the project up and running.

The `polymer serve` command is not intended to be used for production purposes. You should use a regular web-server for this.

Now, I need to enabled HTTPS for my server. I have the keystore.jks file with me. What should be my approach?

You will need to configure whichever web-server you decide to use for production purposes. For example, a popular choice is Apache which requires the certificate and key to be supplied in PEM format, which is different to JKS.

Dan.