PRPL and SEO

Bruce Anderson

May 21, 2016, 8:52:36 AM5/21/16
to Polymer
I watched some of the presentations at Google I/O 2016.  The PRPL pattern looks quite promising, and logical.

But what about two other reasons people advocate for the Isomorphic / Universal initial snapshot -- namely 1)  search engines,  and 2)  social sites that show preview snapshots of a site.  Does the PRPL pattern address these?

Eric Bidelman

May 23, 2016, 8:17:13 PM5/23/16
to Bruce Anderson, Polymer
There's some SEO conversation going on at https://github.com/Polymer/shop/issues/29#issuecomment-221104392. Let's consolidate.

On Sat, May 21, 2016 at 5:52 AM Bruce Anderson <anderson...@gmail.com> wrote:
I watched some of the presentations at Google I/O 2016.  The PRPL pattern looks quite promising, and logical.

But what about two other reasons people advocate for the Isomorphic / Universal initial snapshot -- namely 1)  search engines,  and 2)  social sites that show preview snapshots of a site.  Does the PRPL pattern address these?

Follow Polymer on Google+: plus.google.com/107187849809354688692
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Polymer" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/polymer-dev/06d2ba6b-4a5a-40f3-9ce6-b0dce3b1f953%40googlegroups.com.