Map from triangle points to input data (points)

Nikolai Ivlev

Feb 25, 2014, 3:00:06 AM2/25/14
to poly...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I want to use this library to interpolate a 2D set of points. Every input point has additional data. After triangulation I need to know which input point belongs to which triangle, i.e. I need a reference to my corresponding input data point from each p2t::Point. I could not find in the library how to do this. My idea is to add an index or void* to p2t::Point struct. Are there better ways to do this ?

Best regards
Nikolai

obi

Feb 25, 2014, 12:16:14 PM2/25/14
to poly...@googlegroups.com
The best way is to subclass p2t::Point class and wrap your point object or just add an index field to a datastructure that contains your point.