Thanks, and a quick question

Richard Wells

Mar 11, 2015, 1:00:30 PM3/11/15
to poly...@googlegroups.com
First of all, thanks for providing such an easy-to-use triangulation library.  The API is wonderfully simple, and exactly what I was looking for.

One question: I'm assuming that you don't deallocate any of the Point* objects I'm passing in.  Just wanted to check the validity of that assumption, since I'm really calling it by passing a vector<Point> to a wrapper function which (1) creates a corresponding vector<Point*> object using the addresses of the Point objects in the first vector, (2) passes that to the CDT object, and (3) converts the output triangles to a vector of triangles that doesn't use pointers.

I'd be happy to share that wrapper function if anyone's interested.

- Richard