what about the DACA people who are in the military???

ImStillMags Mags

Sep 6, 2017, 10:07:05 PM9/6/17
to Political Euwetopia

herman

Sep 6, 2017, 10:11:54 PM9/6/17
to Political Euwetopia
Aren't they going to be deported as well as the other kids?

After all, they're not Americans, according to most of our gropers on this board.

Which does sort of beg the question of why the Department of Defense and the members of the Congressional oversight committees allowed these "illegals" to infiltrate the military services.  God only knows what damage they've done to our national security....

ImStillMags Mags

Sep 7, 2017, 12:02:14 PM9/7/17
to Political Euwetopia
yeah, I mean how dare they wan to serve a country where they are not "citizens".........

Irie

Sep 7, 2017, 12:21:35 PM9/7/17
to Political Euwetopia
I think if they serve honorably then they should be granted citizenship.

ImStillMags Mags

Sep 7, 2017, 12:25:46 PM9/7/17
to Political Euwetopia
obviously, Irie....

now, what about those who filled out the applications, went to school, started businesses, pay taxes, etc.

Irie

Sep 7, 2017, 12:32:11 PM9/7/17
to Political Euwetopia
The Jeanie is out of the bottle on that one.  O'bummer told 'em they could stay (basically gave them amnesty).
I think we need to focus on stemming the ongoing influx and curtailing the visa overstays.

PirateLT

Sep 7, 2017, 12:55:41 PM9/7/17
to Political Euwetopia
Citizenship should only be granted for now on only if you serve like on Starship Troopers :-)

Irie

Sep 7, 2017, 1:03:05 PM9/7/17
to Political Euwetopia
Odd take, but I guess you are entitled to your opinion.

KCM7Alpha

Sep 7, 2017, 1:04:35 PM9/7/17
to Political Euwetopia

PirateLT

Sep 7, 2017, 1:04:57 PM9/7/17
to Political Euwetopia
I was joking, hence the :-)

BTW, the Dreamers serving will be discharged and deported once their Dreamer status expires.

KCM7Alpha

Sep 7, 2017, 1:23:09 PM9/7/17
to Political Euwetopia
DHS has not made any decision, nor has the Department of the Army.

Trump has stated he would consider granting legal status for DREAMERs currently serving

PirateLT

Sep 7, 2017, 1:24:20 PM9/7/17
to Political Euwetopia
Forgive me, but I don't believe a fucking word Trump says.  He already shafted the Transgenders.

KCM7Alpha

Sep 7, 2017, 1:41:20 PM9/7/17
to Political Euwetopia
Nothing to forgive.

Minister Rebel

Sep 7, 2017, 6:39:48 PM9/7/17
to Political Euwetopia
They are in the military so that if they get killed or injured, they cannot become vets...the country will ignore them, Who would fight for a country that hates them anyway ? If I had a gun, I would be out hunting down gropers and KKK members.