Bolton's lawyer says he will testify if subpoenaed

Beau Swenson

Nov 1, 2019, 5:55:57 AM11/1/19
to Political Euwetopia
In other words, he's going to testify. And he's already said- "I will have my say in due course".

This ought to make Don's combover stand straight up on end.

American Mark

Nov 1, 2019, 7:08:55 AM11/1/19
to Political Euwetopia
Having an orgasm are ya, bobo?

Beau Swenson

Nov 1, 2019, 8:31:16 AM11/1/19
to Political Euwetopia
Having you ask me that made me throw up in my mouth a little.... but no, I don't have orgasms from random shit like apparently you do. (there is medication for that)

But yes, it's a good thing for sure. And even though I am no fan of his, it is interesting that once again we will have a witness with no cloud of corruption behind him, and a very active and successful Super pac for raising money for electing republicans to boot! So it's going to be difficult for the Trump harpies to slime him.

I-think4me

Nov 1, 2019, 9:59:57 AM11/1/19
to Political Euwetopia
So it's going to be difficult for the Trump harpies to slime him.

-----
But they will. Which in and of itself will be its own reward. :)

plainolamerican

Nov 1, 2019, 11:00:30 AM11/1/19
to Political Euwetopia
10 -1 odds Bolton defends Trump.
Bolton is a zionist whore.

Navy

Nov 1, 2019, 11:06:45 AM11/1/19
to Political Euwetopia
You all hated and slimed Bolton...just shows what hypocrites you people are.

plainolamerican

Nov 1, 2019, 11:23:51 AM11/1/19
to Political Euwetopia
You all hated and slimed Bolton...j
---
because Bolton is a pos zionist xian warmonger who should never be given another government job.

Navy

Nov 1, 2019, 11:26:00 AM11/1/19
to Political Euwetopia
Hypocrisy noted.

American Mark

Nov 1, 2019, 12:14:30 PM11/1/19
to Political Euwetopia
We have the transcript. Nuff said.

Lobo

Nov 1, 2019, 12:25:17 PM11/1/19
to Political Euwetopia
<<You all hated and slimed Bolton...just shows what hypocrites you people are.>>

He's a warmongering, ultra-neocon piece of shit for sure, but it doesn't follow that he's a liar. I don't think anyone has questioned his honesty; only his ideology.

Lobo

Nov 1, 2019, 12:38:39 PM11/1/19
to Political Euwetopia
<<We have the transcript. Nuff said.>>

Do you mean the "need a little favor though"- transcript of the call in which Trump conditioned Ukraine receiving already-appropriated US military support and a White House visit on their publicly promising to "investigate" Trump's likely election opponent, and on taking the blame away from Trump's friend Putin for interfering in the 2016 election on Trump's behalf?

Yep. 'Nuff said on that.

American Mark

Nov 1, 2019, 12:59:47 PM11/1/19
to Political Euwetopia
We have the transcript. Read it.

Beau Swenson

Nov 1, 2019, 1:15:18 PM11/1/19
to Political Euwetopia
Clearly you didn't, you just heard what Hannity told you about it. Cripes his lapdog Chris Christie even said before he read it, well I doubt he flat out said 'listen do me a favor'. Because as a prosecutor he knew how damning that would be. Sorry little buddy, saying it over and over again doesn't magically make it what you want it to be.

Beau Swenson

Nov 1, 2019, 1:19:35 PM11/1/19
to Political Euwetopia
Bullshit, if Schumer came out blasting Pelosi and you posted it, could I say oh now you love Schumer?... that's bullshit troll tactics, it's very significant when someone solidly on the left or right breaks decisively from one of their own, and in this case it could be very devastating for Trump.

Beau Swenson

Nov 1, 2019, 1:22:54 PM11/1/19
to Political Euwetopia
I disagree, after Trump telling him to wait for the next day before announcing he was quitting so he could get the jump on him and make it look like he fired him.
And then Bolton saying "I will have my say in due course" which I highly doubt means- "you know, about how perfect that phone call was".

plainolamerican

Nov 1, 2019, 1:35:08 PM11/1/19
to Political Euwetopia
How about a $1 bet?

Related image

Lobo

Nov 1, 2019, 1:39:57 PM11/1/19
to Political Euwetopia
<<We have the transcript. Read it.>>

We have what the White House put out, which Lt Col Vindiman -- who was actually on the phone during the call -- testified had many crucial omissions (omissions that were very unfavorable to Trump). But even just going on that White House "transcript", what in it, exactly, are you imagining exonerates Trump? I just now read it again, and in it Trump still wants the Ukrainian president to "do us a little favor though" (publicly commit to investigate Trump's political opponent and the silly "Crowdstrike Conspiracy") before he gets that military aid and WH visit, and he wants Zelezney to "speak to" Trump's personal lawyer/hitman Rudy and AG/hitman Barr (who acts as if he's Trump's personal lawyer) about it.

IOW: it's just as incriminating as it was the first time I read it. And if it's that bad, I don't think Trumpies want to see the more complete version.

Beau Swenson

Nov 1, 2019, 1:45:49 PM11/1/19
to political...@googlegroups.com
Look I'm not defending him. What do you think he means with "I will have my say in due course"?

Beau Swenson

Nov 1, 2019, 2:42:42 PM11/1/19
to Political Euwetopia
Also, Marky is just lazily parroting Trump who has been saying repeatedly "look at the transcript", which is of course bullshit because we don't have the "transcript" we have abridged notes on the call, they don't want to release the actual transcript! hmmm wonder why...

plainolamerican

Nov 1, 2019, 2:47:35 PM11/1/19
to Political Euwetopia
 What do you think he means with "I will have my say in due course"?
---
I think he'll go after Rudy and develop alzheimers before testifying against Trump.

I-think4me

Nov 1, 2019, 2:47:47 PM11/1/19
to Political Euwetopia
going on that White House "transcript", what in it, exactly, are you imagining exonerates Trump? I just now read it again, and in it Trump still wants the Ukrainian president to "do us a little favor though" (publicly commit to investigate Trump's political opponent and the silly "Crowdstrike Conspiracy") before he gets that military aid and WH visit, and he wants Zelezney to "speak to" Trump's personal lawyer/hitman Rudy and AG/hitman Barr (who acts as if he's Trump's personal lawyer) about it.

IOW: it's just as incriminating as it was the first time I read it. And if it's that bad, I don't think Trumpies want to see the more complete version.

-------+
Trump tweeted that he is considering doing a fireside chat and reading the transcript. Trump seriously believes, and thus his followers parrot, that if only people would read the transcript it would clear him. They can't seem to grasp that the content of the transcript is the same as the whistleblower complaint.

plainolamerican

Nov 1, 2019, 2:49:55 PM11/1/19
to Political Euwetopia
they don't want to release the actual transcript! hmmm wonder why...
---
it probably doesn't matter because they accept all his lies anyway.

Lobo

Nov 1, 2019, 3:12:01 PM11/1/19
to political...@googlegroups.com
<<I disagree, after Trump telling him to wait for the next day before announcing he was quitting so he could get the jump on him and make it look like he fired him.
And then Bolton saying "I will have my say in due course" which I highly doubt means- "you know, about how perfect that phone call was".>>

I suppose it was "perfect" as far as what Bolton described as a "drug deal" is concerned. The only imperfection was allowing non-partisan witness Vindman to listen in on Trump's attempt to extort an ally in distress to do "a little favor for us though"; ie, to intervene in the 2020 election on Trump's behalf.

Beau Swenson

Nov 1, 2019, 3:14:23 PM11/1/19
to Political Euwetopia
You could be right, but taking down Rudy would still get him brownie points in my book*

plainolamerican

Nov 1, 2019, 3:14:59 PM11/1/19
to Political Euwetopia
yeah ... Rudy's a pos You Norker also.

Minister Rebel

Nov 1, 2019, 3:16:25 PM11/1/19
to Political Euwetopia
Bolton should be hung... He is a traitorous POS.