Source code

Graeme Geldenhuys

Oct 24, 2014, 7:55:52 PM10/24/14
to polarba...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Is Polarbar Mailer a open source project? Thus is the source code available somewhere?

Regards,
  Graeme

Bob

Oct 24, 2014, 11:24:19 PM10/24/14
to polarba...@googlegroups.com
** Reply to message from Graeme Geldenhuys <gra...@gmail.com> on Fri, 24 Oct
2014 16:55:52 -0700 (PDT)

> Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 16:55:52 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Graeme Geldenhuys <gra...@gmail.com>
> To: polarba...@googlegroups.com
> Subject: [Polarbar mailer] Source code
>
> Hi,
>
> Is Polarbar Mailer a open source project? Thus is the source code available
> somewhere?

As far as I know it has not been released as open source.

Which brings up the proplem of the web site, I can not get polarbar.net to
respond.

--
Robert Blair

Bob

Oct 25, 2014, 12:30:17 AM10/25/14
to polarba...@googlegroups.com
** Reply to message from Graeme Geldenhuys <gra...@gmail.com> on Fri, 24 Oct
2014 16:55:52 -0700 (PDT)

Sending this message again as the my previous message has not shown up on the
list.

> Is Polarbar Mailer a open source project? Thus is the source code available
> somewhere?

Graham Norris

Oct 28, 2014, 12:58:28 AM10/28/14
to polarba...@googlegroups.com
It isn't open source, Carl would give access to it to interested parties. Carl's not been seen here for a while though.

I do have a copy of the source code from August 2013 (so it isn't current) but I'm not really at liberty to distribute it. I also haven't had complete success building it.

Graham.

Carl Miller

Oct 28, 2014, 1:21:58 PM10/28/14
to polarba...@googlegroups.com, polarba...@googlegroups.com
I'm still around <g>  Work has been quite involved and I have a big house project going on so free time just hasn't been in the cards for me.

There are a few items still stuck in Polarbar source that keeps it from being fully open source, but if someone wants access to the GIT repository I can arrange that. Just send me a note directly and we'll go from there.

Carl

Sent from my iPad