Can't set a date range for virtual folders

Graham Norris

Jan 31, 2014, 11:20:40 AM1/31/14
to polarba...@googlegroups.com
I don't think I've ever tried to do this before, but I just found I can't set a date range for virtual folders (Edit/Search Folders.) I can select the "in date range" box, and the "Set from date" and "Set to date" buttons are enabled. However, pressing them simply causes them to become disabled and nothing else happens. Does this work for anyone else?

Graham.

dgh

Feb 3, 2014, 1:52:24 PM2/3/14
to polarba...@googlegroups.com
Clicking on a date choice button disables it, because it pops up a date selection calendar dialog. Perhaps on your system they are popping up underneath the Polarbar window instead of over it?

Pat Boyd

Feb 3, 2014, 3:01:47 PM2/3/14
to polarba...@googlegroups.com, dgh
** Reply to message from dgh <jsd.s...@gmail.com> on Mon, 3 Feb 2014 10:52:24 -0800 (PST)

FYI: The date choice button, in the virtual folder, works correctly for me.

But, the virtual folder opening underneath the main PBM window is a frequent problem for me. I have found I need to quickly move the mouse pointer away, from the main PBM window, after I click on the virtual folder icon. This will avoid the focus staying with the main PBM window instead of changing to the virtual folder window as it opens up.

Pat

PolarBar Mailer v1.26 build 2323 (using long file names and new note list)
on Windows XP Pro v5.1, SP3 fully patched
Java v1.7.0_45-b18, System: P4 - 2.8Gh, 1047 meg ram