Polarbar Mailer 1.27 Beta

Carl Miller

Sep 19, 2019, 11:21:44 PM9/19/19
to Polarbar mailer
Greetings to all,

After a long, long period of hibernation, Polarbar is back! We are pleased to
announce the beta release of Polarbar Mailer 1.27.

As this is a beta release, please know that our own testing might not have
tested every situation. We test as much as possible prior to release and there
are so many variations of how things are setup and used, it's impossible to
cover them all.

The good news is it's really easy to let us know what's wrong using the menu
selection Help/Support. You can create new issues, view existing ones and even
add comments to help us correct any issues encountered. All of this is mentioned
in the welcome letter you'll see when you start Polarbar Mailer.

This is of course a major release upgrade which *is* compatible with your
existing installation.

Polarbar Mailer is now packaged for distribution in the following ways:

- Windows MSI Installer
- Mac OS X DMG/Pkg Installer
- Linux RPM Installer

These are native installer's for each platform which come complete with their
own Java runtime and JavaFX support libraries. Installing one of these on the
appropriate platform will not interfere with your existing Java installation
(or any JavaFX install) as the installer isolates the runtime support for
Polarbar Mailer use only. Currently these installers are being distributed with
AdoptOpenJDK Java 11.0.4 (with Hotspot) and JavaFX 11.0.2.

- PolarbarMailer.zip/.gz Download

Choosing the zip/gz file download requires you to install Java 11+ and JavaFX
on your local system prior to running Polarbar Mailer. Please refer to the
README.TXT file that is inside the file you download. You need to unzip/untar
these files after downloading prior to using Polarbar Mailer.

All downloads are available here: https://www.polarbar.net/download2.html

Please view the README.TXT file on that page, prior to downloading, to see the
extent of changes, requirements for running from the zip/.gz files, etc.

Thanks for using Polarbar Mailer and we hope you enjoy this latest release!

Yours truly,

The Polarbar Mailer Team

WildWilly

Sep 20, 2019, 12:33:05 AM9/20/19
to Polarbar mailer

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /PolarbarMailer-1.27.zip on this server.

Apache/2.2.15 (CentOS) Server at www.polarbar.net Port 80

Carl Miller

Sep 20, 2019, 12:39:01 AM9/20/19
to Polarbar mailer
Please try again.

Carl

WildWilly

Sep 20, 2019, 12:43:04 AM9/20/19
to Polarbar mailer
Actually, I was just coming back here to report that I had just tried again & it was now letting me download.  But apparently you already knew that.  Funny how this works.