FW: PLT-Ohio's Fall 2014 edition of TREE-rific Resources

Wintering, Sue

Oct 29, 2014, 2:38:24 PM10/29/14
to PLTfaci...@googlegroups.com, Denney, Robert

Welcome to Robert Denney, PLT’s new college intern.

Contact Robert or I when wanting to facilitate or host a PLT workshop.

See his email and direct phone in his message included.

All current workshop proposals, forms, and information (Resources for Facilitators) can be found on the Division of Foresry’s Project Learning Tree website. Ohio DNR Forestry: Project Learning Tree Facilitator Resources

Please check out PLT-Ohio’s eblast newsletter attached.

Lots of timely info packed into it we hope is useful.

Possibly planning to lead/host a PLT workshop in the coming year, be sure to let us know as soon as possible to lock in your lowest per-person workshop fee, in case there are increases in the coming month and 2015. For the first half dozen workshops scheduled in 2015, the lead facilitator will receive PLT’s Energy & Society kit, a value of $45 each, once the workshop is wrapped up completely.

We can help advertise the workshop for you, such as putting it into on-line PLT Calendar of Events, and directly interested individuals your way.

Thanks for all you do to promote Project Learning Tree.

Sue

Sue H. Wintering

Coordinator

Project Learning Tree – Ohio