Please complete the PLT Facilitator Survey. See link.

Sue

Jul 1, 2015, 3:54:36 PM7/1/15
to PLTfaci...@googlegroups.com

Dear PLT - Ohio Facilitators,

The PLT National Office is currently in the process of designing a Professional Development program for the PLT state programs that will help us to continually improve our educator workshop offerings. As part of this process, facilitator input is needed to assess your learning needs. This survey should take about 20 to 30 minutes of your time. Your participation is vital to ensuring the PD program developed works for your needs, and our entire state PLT program.

Survey link:  http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PLTlearneranalysis

 The deadline for surveys to be submitted is July 15, 2015.

You may have also received an invitation to participate in a different survey, the PLT Educator Survey of Use. This survey was sent to all educators who attended a PLT workshop (and signed up to receive information from PLT) within the past five years. This survey will be used to assess how educators are using the PLT materials. These are two separate surveys and we welcome you to take both!

 Thank you for your time and please let me know if you have any questions.
If you are asked to complete this otherwise, please know you are only asked to complete it once. Thanks again.
Sue Wintering
PLT - Ohio Coordinator