Lima OSU needs PLT facilitator(s) in October

Wintering, Sue

Sep 4, 2014, 5:14:54 PM9/4/14
to PLTfaci...@googlegroups.com

Call out to anyone who might be interested in assisting an OSU Lima pre-service science methods instructor  present PLT as in-class workshop for students. Initial dates are around Oct 23 and 30 but flexible.

Let me know if you might be interested. This is a must.

You can also contact her directly  at barn...@osu.edu or call 614.404.9887

Katie Barnes is the instructor.

PreK-8 PLT guide would be the PLT curriculum they are using.

It is for pre-service teachers of PreK-9 grade.

12 in class. Instructor will work with you and feel free to team up with another PLTer to facilitate and assist. Just let me know if interested.

Thanks for you assistance!!!

Sue H. Wintering

Coordinator

Project Learning Tree – Ohio