Please complete PLT brief survey by Sept. 4th if you have not yet done so.

Sue

Aug 25, 2015, 11:32:32 AM8/25/15
to Project Learning Tree Facilitators

PLT- Ohio recognizes our facilitators are the key to our terrific program.   We are always looking for ways to assist facilitators and hope to incorporate your thoughts and suggestions into our upcoming strategic planning endeavor.  You can help by taking between five and 10 minutes to answer this very easy 10 question survey by September 4, 2015.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BD8GDQF

Your input will guide us as we strive to provide support to our outstanding network of facilitators without whom the PLT Ohio would not be the success that it is!

Everyone who participates in the survey has the opportunity to enter into a drawing for a $100 Amazon gift card or a $100 gift card to Ohio State Parks.  Two names will be drawn at random on September 9, 2015.

If you have any questions or comments, please contact us at 614-265-6657. We apologize if you receive more than one message. Please complete the survey only once.

On behalf of the PLT-Ohio volunteer board of directors and statewide program, THANK YOU for the feedback!

Sue H. Wintering

Coordinator

Project Learning Tree – Ohio

614-265-6657