Posted a wiki page, thanks to the helpful people at open call today!

David haffner sr

Jun 2, 2016, 3:25:22 PM6/2/16
to plots-spectrometry
Posted a wiki page called:

Which Cuvettes for Spectroscopy are optically the best suited for the job?

I also discuss why I am posting a lot of my research and where it is all really heading. I enjoyed my time at open call today and appreciate the candor of the individuals involved, it made me realize a few things about my presentations and thought processes that I wasn't considering before, so thanks!

Dave H

Jeffrey Warren

Jun 2, 2016, 4:32:24 PM6/2/16
to plots-spe...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Dave, and sorry I missed the call -- i'm traveling for work at the moment.

--
Post to this group at plots-sp...@googlegroups.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "plots-spectrometry" group.