tips

Helton Jader

Mar 3, 2015, 10:56:54 AM3/3/15
to plots-spe...@googlegroups.com
Hoje em 11:21 AM
Good afternoon
you have some stuff to talk about CD diffraction grating, DVD and blu-ray, etc. that lately so spectrometer used in explaining all type site, folder, book, article, etc.and everything that can help me in an investigation of spectrometer and was wondering if you know of a project, the course of construction work, dissertation, thesis or construction articles spectrometer / CD media spectrophotometer or etc ...., the university you study or studied or work that can pass for me to understand a few things about this, the more information you have better and be able to send here or say any link that can be accessed .
thanks for the intention