Spectronic 20

Jeffrey Warren

Jul 15, 2015, 3:20:44 PM7/15/15
to plots-spe...@googlegroups.com, Yagiz Sutcu
I have this 1950's era Spectronic 20 visible range spectrometer:

As the Oil Testing Kit Public Beta moves forward, we're looking for a calibrated spectrometer to test the PL Desktop Spectrometry Kit against. I wonder if this could work.

I guess we need to know:

* if it's still calibrated and/or how to recalibrate?
* how to get laser light inside instead of the provided incandescent bulb (there's a hole in the bottom though so it shouldn't be too hard)

It's not a great spectrometer, but it's a standard instrument and could be a good basis for comparison.

Jeff

... spectronic 20 spectrophotometer bausch lomb ebay 640x480 Spectronic 20