Fwd: [plots-providence] Job Opportunity with Public Lab - Portland, OR

Stevie Lewis

Jun 24, 2015, 2:40:21 PM6/24/15
Forwarding on incase it was missed!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: R. Kliebert <kl...@publiclab.org>
Date: Wed, Jun 24, 2015 at 12:35 PM
Subject: [plots-providence] Job Opportunity with Public Lab - Portland, OR
To: ever...@publiclab.org

Hi Everyone,

We have a new job opportunity located in our Portland, OR office!

Position:  Sales Lead and Online Store Manager
Start Date: Early August 2015
Location: Portland, OR
Terms: Full time
Compensation:  Based on experience and qualifications
Application Deadline:  July 10, 2015

We are looking for a salaried manager of our environmental science kit production, sales and distribution program. Full-time work involves moving environmental science kits from production into sales, pursuing bulk sales and new distribution opportunities with an expectation that this position will generate additional revenue through an increase in bulk sales, growth of sales channels and new products. You will work with staff to grow sales of our existing successful line of kits, consolidate and stabilize existing kit production and inventory management, and oversee manufacturing and assembly operations, the online store, and shipping staff. Additionally, you will work with our community design teams to bring small and large runs of new kits to market.

More details, including information on how to apply, can be found on our website here.  Please pass along to anyone who may be interested, and don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions!

-Klie

--
R. Kliebert
Administrative Coordinator

Love our work? Become a Public Lab Sustaining Member today!

--
Public Lab mailing lists (http://publiclab.org/lists) are great for discussion, but to get attribution, open source your work, and make it easy for others to find and cite your contributions, please publish your work at http://publiclab.org
---