Announcing OpenHour

1 view

Stevie Lewis

Mar 23, 2017, 1:16:20 PM3/23/17
Hello,
The next OpenHour will be Monday, April 3rd at 1:00pm ET (5pm GMT) on "Fundraising for Projects."  In this OpenHour we will be discussing all aspects of fundraising, from where to look, to what platforms to use, and tips on what works. We'll also discuss tools for figuring out how much you might need to budget to accomplish your project goals.

In this OpenHour we will be joined by:
  • Becki Chall: Public Lab Director of Partnerships. Becki is the Public Lab grant writer extraordinaire! She has helped Public Lab to grow and support both local on the ground projects and as well as securing larger programmatic funding.
  • Claudia Martinez Mansell: Public Lab Organizer. Claudia has experience running a successful Kickstarter raising well over her goal to fund projects and students in Lebanon.
  • David Weinberger: City Partnerships Director at IOBY, a crowd-resourcing platform that connects leaders with funding and support for neighborhood projects.

See you at OpenHour!
-Stevie